When we say “we”, “us”, “our” or “our” we are referring to Hosting B.V. and or our sister companies Cyso B.V. and/or Fuga B.V.
When we say “website” we refer to our website at https://hosting.nl and all subdomain names and sites associated with these domain names and other websites we have now and in the future.
When we talk about “services” we refer to our website, Cloud storage, web hosting, email hosting, SSL certificates, Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), applications and content.
When we talk about “information” we refer to all the different forms of data that you provide to us and which we collect when you use our services.
By data and information collected we mean:
- Name, e-mail address, phone number and billing and address information;
- IP address, cookies, location information, date and time, browser type and actions performed on the site;
- Log files containing information about access to and use of services you purchase from us;
- E-mail and other correspondence related to the use of our services;
We do not look at the content of your emails. However, emails are automatically scanned for viruses and spam.
Our website and services are not directed to minors under 18, and we do not knowingly collect information from minors. If you suspect that we have unexpectedly collected personal information about minors, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can delete this information.
We use your data:
- To fulfill orders placed and inform about their progress;
- For support and notifications;
- To inform about updates;
- For financial and administrative purposes;
- To provide offers, promotions and new products or services related to purchased product (unsubscribing is always possible);
- For making our products and services work and improve;
- To perform technical analysis on problems;
- For information transfer in the event of a sale, merger, consolidation or acquisition of the company;
- In subpoenas, court orders or legal proceedings or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We do not sell your data;
- We provide your data to third parties only if they are involved in work necessary to fulfill your order, provide support on any of the services purchased;
- We may share your data with partners who help market Hosting.NL;
- Data may be shared if we are required to do so by law, are required to do so, or are explicitly instructed to do so by you;
- Third parties are not permitted to use the data for purposes other than those necessary for performance of the work;
- We share your data if required in the event of reorganization, merger or sale of the company;
- We share your data to enforce our terms and conditions.
Security of your data
Your information is protected by us and third parties against loss, theft and misuse through administrative, technical and physical measures. They are also protected from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification and/or destruction. Data entered via an online form on our website is always sent via a secure connection.
Data about the use of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors help us to further develop and improve our site. We use various tools to analyze the use of our services and processes. In this, users are anonymous and untraceable.
Storage of data and records
We are a Dutch company using Dutch servers for data storage and are therefore subject to Dutch laws and regulations.
Customer data and log files are not stored by us and third parties longer than necessary for the provision of services or required by law. Customers can access some of the stored data via ‘My Hosting’ and can make changes to it themselves or send a request to email@example.com. We will process a request for change within 30 days. We reserve the right to refuse unreasonable requests or requests that are not required to go through.
Information about your rights, filing complaints or withdrawing consent for data processing can be found at the Personal Data Authority