How do I change the password of a database?
Follow the steps below to create a database.
- Log in to My Hosting
- Click on ‘Diensten’
- Click on the appropriate subscription
- Click the “Login to the Plesk control panel” button.
- Click on ‘Databases’
- You see an overview with the active databases
- Click on the blue username under the gray bar of the database
- Here you can use the‘Generate’ button to generate a secure password
Via Show you can see the generated password and save it.
- Click ‘OK’ to save the change
Note, of course, you now need to adjust your website’s config files to the new database data.