Scan existing WordPress application to the WP toolkit
In Plesk, you can easily manage your WordPress website through the WP Toolkit. The WP Toolkit is a handy application that allows you to install WordPress, link an existing WordPress website, change passwords ánd even update it in just a few clicks. And this without having to log into the wp-admin.
So for website builders and users a very useful tool in which you have an instant overview.
Existing WordPress scanning
- Log in to My Hosting
- Click on ‘Diensten’
- Click on the appropriate subscription
- Click the “Login to the Plesk control panel” button.
- In Plesk, go to WordPress through the left menu
- Click the “Scan” button :
- It now scans for an existing WordPress installation on the web hosting.
- If a WordPress installation is present, you will now see it listed and you can manage it via Plesk