WordPress administrator password change via WP toolkit
In Plesk, you can easily import and manage your WordPress website.
Follow the steps below to change the WordPress administrator password
WordPress administrator password change
- Log in to My Hosting
- Click on Services
- Click on the appropriate subscription
- Click the Login button on the Plesk control panel
- In Plesk, go to WordPress through the left menu
- Under the preview of the website, click Log in
- Then use the Generate button to set a new secure password
- Via Change, you can save the password.
- You can now log in via Plesk to your WordPress website.