Expand your Plesk VPS license with ImunifyAV(+)
ImunifyAV for Plesk is an intelligent antivirus and security monitoring tool designed to work with the Plesk hosting control panel. It automatically performs malware cleanup with one click, monitors domain reputation and checks blacklist status. It is available as a free and premium (ImunifyAV+) version.
ImunifyAV+ is the premium version of the tool and offers additional features on top of the basic functionality of the free version. Some of the additional features include:
- Daily check: ImunifyAV+ can perform a daily scan instead of once a month.
- Proactive defense against new threats: ImunifyAV+ can detect potential threats before they can cause damage to the system.
- Malware detection based on machine learning: ImunifyAV+ uses advanced machine learning algorithms to detect and remove malware.
- Access to the Imunify Security console: With ImunifyAV+, users have access to a central console where they can manage their security settings and view the security status of all their websites.
- Automatic Malware Cleanup: ImunifyAV+ offers users the ability to fix problems at the touch of a button
- Go to the Plesk extension marketplace
- Click on ‘Install on my server’
- Enter the host name, IP address or URL to your Plesk server and click ‘Go to install’
- Click on “Get It Free.
The extension will now be installed.
Upgrade to ImunifyAV+
Follow the steps below to upgrade from the free variant to the premium variant.
- Log in to My Hosting with your username and password.
- Click on ‘Services’ and then on the VPS
- Click on ‘Available options’ and then‘Click here to view them’
- Under the ‘ImunifyAV+ ‘ option, select the license for which you want to upgrade ImunifyAV
- After completing the order, go to ‘Tools & Settings’ in Plesk
- Next, click on “License Information” and then “Retrieve Keys.