Android Synchronization Smartermail
To use Active Sync, this option must be activated for the email address.
- Your username is the full email address
- The password you received from us
- The server is mail.soko.nl
Setting up the device
- Go to “Settings”
- Select “Accounts” (& Sync accounts on some devices)
- Choose “Add account”
- Select the “Microsoft Exchange Active Sync” option.
- On the next screen, enter your email address and password as your username
- Enter a description for this account if desired
- Android automatically tries to retrieve the data and displays the following screen
- Enter the mail server there mail.soko.nl
- SSL connection may have a check mark*.
*if a client certificate is not used, do not check it
- Set synchronization options to determine how often and what can be synchronized.
- On the last page, click activate
You have now set up your device to synchronize your mail, contacts and calendar with an Exchange Active Sync account.