Adding a DNS TXT record to your domain name
If you have hosted your domain name with Hosting.NL, you can easily add a DNS TXT record.
Typically, this type is used for an SPF, DKIM or DMARC DNS record.
Read below how to add a DNS TXT record yourself.
Here’s how to add a DNS TXT record to your domain name
- Log in to
- Now click on directly in the Dashboard on ‘Domain Names’
Or in the top menu on ‘Domain Names’ -> ‘My Domain Names’
- In the overview, click on the three horizontal dots behind the domain name you want to edit and on ‘DNS Management’
- Now click on the ‘Green box with the plus’ to add the DNS TXT record
- In the following screenshot the example as it should be entered
Make sure you put the content between “quotes”:
Name: Leave blank to apply the record to the domain name, for a subdomain enter subdomain.janjansen.nl here
"v=spf1 mx a include:spf.hosting.nl -all"
- Click “Add” once you’re done.